Staying true to form, today Podio released another set of useful updates (to what is already an outstanding piece of project manage, CRM and processing software).
The latest Podio updates have been focused on their Webforms, which are essentially forms displayed on external sources, like your website, to capture information and update your Podio app directly.
Webforms are extremely helpful for saving time when capturing data from staff, clients or suppliers, and are regularly used for gathering information for proposals, job applications or staff holiday leave requests – as with the rest of Podio, the options are endless and flexible towards any industry and office environment.
1. Email and phone field: these fields are now supported by webforms
2. Relationship fields: you can now select multiple items, search (up to 300 items), and these fields can be configured to create a new item instead of selecting one
3. Structured location field: these fields are now supported by webforms, both single line and structured format
4. New theming: select from a number of themes to format your Podio webform
5. Help text: more prominent text to help people fill out the Podio webforms correctly
Podio can be used as a New Zealand CRM and for internal project management (for all industries), contributing towards collaboration between teams, management, contractors and clients. These webform updates will contribute even more towards time saving through Podio, so thanks to the team for listening and continuing these regular improvements.
Tip: If you found this useful, you can get our latest ideas delivered direct to your inbox, for free, right here.